What is Causing the Black Circles Under My Eyes? Causes and Treatment
The need for Natural eye cream is well known today. Many people have been complaining about their black circles under their eyes. So the market has been responding to their request for a natural solution. Do you have dark circles under the eyes? Do you look tired? You are not alone!
The thin skin around the eyes is a very sensitive area, therefore it needs special care. Dark circles are a common problem with both genders. Natural eye creams are recommended because regular face creams are not enough to treat black circles.
Let’s Try To Understand the Causes of Black Circles.
There are many reasons for black circles around the eyes. The severity and duration of the phenomenon should also be distinguished in order to try and locate the source of the problem. When there is excess fluid under the eyes you get dark circles.
Seasonal allergies – allergies and sinus infections can cause black circles under the eyes.
Lack of sleep and mental stress – we all know that when we do not sleep well or we feel stressed, we see black circles under our eyes that go away after a good night’s sleep.
Eating habits – Water always flows from a place where the concentration of salt is low to tissues that have a higher salt concentration. Therefore, salty food can lead to increased salt concentration and the release of water under the skin and to the formation of the black circles.
Hormonal problems – Sometimes thyroid or kidney problems can cause fluid retention under the eyes and dark circles.
Genetics – When dark shadows or circles remain, the cause is usually more profound, such as genetics. It makes the skin to be more delicate and vulnerable. Therefore the blood vessels are more visible.
Aging and hardening of the skin – The area around the eye is a very delicate area and one of the first places to see signs of aging.
Smoking – Smoking weakens the collagen layer and accelerates skin aging and decreased elasticity.
Alcohol – Drinking too much alcohol causes the delicate skin to weaken around the eyes and damage its appearance.
Uncontrolled exposure to the sun – Exposure to UV rays can weaken the collagen layer and cause premature wrinkling and sagging skin.
Preventing Dark Circles Under the Eyes.
There are several simple steps that can be taken to treat black circles while trying to reduce the accumulation of water in these tissues.
• Good sleep – maintaining sleep habits with enough good sleep hours to allow the body to recover and start the new day as new.
• Sleeping posture – Changing the sleeping position can make it easier for dark circles around your eyes – lying on your back with a pillow under your head can prevent fluid from accumulating under the eyes. A change is not simple but possible. It must be taken into account that black circles over time may become permanent.
• Allergies – Treatment of hay fever or allergies and clogged sinuses by alternative medicine or with a doctor can also greatly improve the appearance of the eyes.
• Make-up left on during sleep-Make-up products can cause eye irritation and cause fluid build-up in this area, which often irritates the eyes.
You Should Also Consider the Following.
• Smoking and alcohol – Avoiding smoking and excessive alcohol consumption that accelerate skin aging.
• Sun protection – Use a sunscreen with a wide sunscreen that blocks both UVA and UVB in the eye area. Lavender Natural Sun Protection Cream can help protect your skin against the sun.
• Eye cream – The daily use of moisturizers adapted to the delicate area under the eyes. When you massage the delicate area under your eyes with a natural eye cream, you can help the fluids flow and provide you with a long-lasting relief on black eyes. We recommend “Lavender’s Natural Cosmetics” Eye Cream. Our natural eye cream targets dark undereye circles, puffiness, and fine lines.
“Lavender Natural Cosmetics” Brings you a Line of Products for the Eye Area.
In “Lavender” we have two unique creams for the eye area. Both, like the rest of our products, are 100% natural and contain essential oils that soothe and nourish the area. We highly recommend our Natural eye cream. It nourishes the delicate eye area – based on olive oil, Shea butter, and vitamin E, with a delicate rosewood fragrance. It moisturizes and reduces the formation of new wrinkles. It maintains the flexibility of the skin and eyelids. In addition, we recommend the AntiAging Eye cream with red algae. This is a unique cream containing red algae (Astaxanthin). A natural and active substance that helps prevent skin aging processes, treats sun damage, prevents wrinkles, nourishes, and revitalizes the skin under the eyes. The Anti Aging Cream is especially suitable for those who suffer from swelling or dark circles under the eyes. Moreover, the red algae is excellent for maintaining and improving skin elasticity and provides relief from the dark circles around the eyes.