Certainly one of the more common but less talked about health problems – Hemorrhoids!
You’ll be surprised but everyone has hemorrhoids and they even have a very important role to play. Hemorrhoids are blood vessels that are located in the – the last part of the colon – these are internal hemorrhoids and the external hemorrhoids located in the rectum . Their role is to help us control the sealing of the anus and to differentiate between the exit of a solid, liquid or gas. So far, everything is fine. The problem begins when the same blood vessels are enlarged as a result of an inflammatory state.
Causes of hemorrhoids
Hemorrhoids are a very common problem that can be prevented. Common causes of their formation include:
• Lack of athletic activity and prolonged sitting.
• Low fiber and water diets
• irregular outputs
• Constipation / diarrhea
• Women during pregnancy, usually in the last trimester after birth, due to exertion during labor
Older age – The older the digestive system becomes, the slower the digestive system becomes
• Intraoral pressure – lifting heavy loads and over-exertion
Signs of hemorrhoids
It is very difficult to miss hemorrhoids. Symptoms usually include: rectal bleeding, pain when sitting and itching, in any case you should consult a proctologist and make sure that it is hemorrhagic pain.
Natural treatment for hemorrhoids
• Nutrition is the first step in preventing and treating hemorrhoids. Be sure to have a high fiber diet and plenty of water. This is a root cause of the problem, because even if you take external care with ointments / salts and continue to consume a diet that causes constipation / diarrhea, you have not done anything.
• Try to reduce sitting time – if your work involves a long sitting time, you need to make an habit of getting up every half hour, stretching and changing positions.
• Exercise is the best preventive medicine a person can give himself. Even in the case of hemorrhoids, physical activity adapted to the age and the medical condition will help regulate the digestive process and thus facilitate the appearance of hemorrhoids.
Natural treatment for hemorrhoids with “Lavender” products
Actually we never thought of helping people with hemorrhoids, until a loyal customer come and let us know how our natural bath salts helped him with severe hemorrhagic pain. And slowly we try to help him and make special salt for him. The result was very surprising, from severe hemorrhagic pain attacks every few weeks that was so bad he couldn’t work for some days, it reduced to once a year and few years later even less. When we got some more results like that we made the therapeutic salt bath hoping more people can enjoy bath while helping them feel better in all aspects.
Therapeutic Bath Salt – excellent salt found by many customer to be excellent for the relief of hemorrhoids. The therapeutic salt contains:
• Sea salt and Dead Sea bath salt are both excellent disinfectants
• Calendula extract – powerful anti-inflammatory
• Hamamelis extract – a plant rich in tannins that reduce tissue swelling, helps in the absorption of fluids, anti-inflammatory and anti-viral.
• Aromatic and soothing aromatherapy oils: lavender, geranium, grapefruit, lemon eucalyptus and cypress.
Gentle treatment cream – a gentle cream based on shea butter, vegetable oils and aromatic oils. The cream is excellent for various skin irritations and for helping sooth hemorrhoids. It contains soothing aromatic oils.
* All of the above is based solely on our knowledge and experience and is not a substitute for a medical opinion.