This is the Season to Understand Spring Allergy Treatment.
Spring Allergy Treatment! Spring is already here and it brings with it wonderful flowering and pleasant aromas. At the same time, it brings rashes on the skin, hay fever, and other unpleasant surprises.
When spring begins, 30% of the population develops seasonal allergic sensitivity. We see the effect on the respiratory system, the skin, and the digestive system. Here in “Lavender Natural Cosmetics” shops, we see people coming in with runny noses, breathing difficulties such as asthma, atopic dermatitis, rashes on the skin (urticaria), eye irritation and ask for a natural spring allergy treatment. So Spring Allergy Treatment has become one of our priorities.
The plants known to promote allergies in the country are cypress, juniper, pecan, olive, as well as bushes and other herbaceous plants.
So What is an Allergy?
An allergy is actually an overly strong reaction of the immune system to the substances around us – plants, animals, certain foods, substances we come into contact with, such as toiletries. The immune system identifies the allergenic substances as pests and attacks them. In Western medicine, the treatment which most health care providers suggest is antihistamines or vaccines whose efficacy is controversial. The natural Holistic treatment focuses on strengthening and balancing the immune system rather than suppressing it. In “Lavender Natural Cosmetics” we believe that allergy treatment should be as natural as possible in order to allow the body to deal with allergies without using over-the-counter and prescription medications.
Home Remedies for Seasonal Allergies.
There are a number of natural “remedies” that offer solutions for dealing with an allergy. Natural solutions are good and effective and most importantly do not cause harm. Here are some “From Nature with Love” useful recommendations:
• To relieve congestion in the upper respiratory tract using a mixture of water and salt (half a teaspoon of salt in 100 ml of boiled water). You should rinse the mouth with salt water in order to treat mild colds, which will dry the mucus and calm the mucous membranes.
• To relieve cough – Use onion syrup with honey. You cut half onion into thin slices and bake 2-3 tablespoons of honey. Leave for 4-5 hours or overnight in a sealed box. Take a teaspoon of the syrup every two hours.
• Make a grated ginger tea (teaspoon), add some freshly squeezed lemon and honey.
Aromatherapy as a Natural Treatment
Aromatherapy has an excellent response to the alleviation of respiratory and skin problems. Essential oils can increase the body’s resistance to microorganisms.
• For relief of congestion in the upper respiratory tract, it is recommended to use the burner vapor with the appropriate aromatic oils: Lemon Eucalyptus, Myrtle, Mint, Chamomile, and Raventesara. They all can help fight against a wide variety of bacteria. We suggest the use of Lavender-Breathe-oil blend.
• You can make a blend of base oils (sweet almonds and grape seeds) with any kind of aromatic oil. We highly recommend that the aromatic oil is natural. In “Lavender Natural Cosmetics” we use the best quality of aromatic oils to create natural spring treatment products. Lemon-Eucalyptus Essential Oil is a beneficial one that every house should have!
Raventesara is known for treating respiratory problems such as cough, bronchitis, and more. Ask your friend or family member to lay on the bed or a place he/she feels comfortable. Apply and massage the chest and back lightly. You may apply it on your own chest for instant relief. We created for you, the perfect Ravensara-Massage-oil.
It is known that allergy can cause strong irritation and extreme dryness. We recommend applying a 100% natural cream to soothe the skin. “Lavender’s” all-natural Gentle-Care cream with body butter and aromatic oils such as chamomile Roman, lavender, geranium, and more is an essential product for every home.
The Role of Nutrition in Allergies.
Some foods are known to cause allergies. Some people are sensitive to various foods. It is best to remove the foods that cause allergies and focus on a diet that does not require too much energy to break down the food. The best allergy treatment begins by removing all dairy products, seafood, wine, and refined carbohydrates. Eat small meals so you won’t overload your digestive system and cause indigestion problems.
Is Stress Making your Allergy Symptoms Worse?
Persistent stress has a direct effect on body resistance and strength. People living under prolonged stress will probably face the fact that their immune system functions less efficiently. It is well known that stress weakens the body. Herbs do a great job of treating allergies. Ask for professional advice when you buy herbs supplements.
Conclusions on the Issue “Spring Allergy Treatment”
Many diseases, symptoms, and syndromes can be avoided by making some major changes in your daily lifestyle. Adopt a healthy diet, make sure that you do sports regularly, get enough sleep, and create a spring clean environment from toxins. You may use products that are natural and good for your body and soul. We suggest trying “Lavender’s Natural Cosmetics” Essential-Oil-Car-Diffuser.
It is an Aromatherapy pendant that can be attached to the car air conditioner. Even during your stay in the car, it is important for us to be surrounded by natural odors rather than synthetic odors. Our Car Diffusers will allow you to breathe 100% natural and pure oils.
Written by: Ricky Langberg Ph.D Naturopathic and Natural Nutritionist Naturopathic and Natural Nutritionist Naturopathic and Natural Nutritionist.
All that is written on the site is based on the opinion of the writers and their best experience and is not a substitute for a medical opinion.