Natural Hair Cream coconut oil based for curly hairNatural Hair Cream – 100% natural raw materials for nourishing and styling the hair. Contains vegetable oils and butters which enrich and nourish the hair and scalp. Great for hair styling – especially for curls and can also be used as a mask for dry hair that requires deep nourishment.
It contains pure essential oils such as Rosemary, Sandalwood, Chamomile Roman and Carrot Oil to improve the hair and scalp condition.
A great product for curly hair!
Natural hair cream from Lavender Natural Cosmetic
- 100% Natural, 100% Active. very concentrated – use 1/4 amount of your regular creams.
- Handmade in our family workshop in Israel, Licensed by the Ministry of Health and under GMP quality standard.
- Clean products – Delicate for skin SLS and petroleum products free, preservatives and other chemicals free and synthetic scents free, only pure essential oils.
- Fresh products – Lavender natural cosmetic manufacture the Natural hair cream in small quantities and give the products expiry of 18 months from the date of manufacture. We make sure to bring the products fresh as much as possible so you can enjoy fresh cosmetics like fresh food.
- All the products come without extra outer packaging (box) and all packaging are glass or plastic that goes through recycling easily – doing everything possible to minimize environmental impact.
Natural cosmetics that go well with Natural Hair CreamNatural shampoo? Enjoy great hair and scalp condition with our natural Shampoo Bar or our natural liquid Olive oil Shampoo. Both are based on Israel’s best cold pressed olive oil with Coconut oil and castor oil. Our shampoo bar contains also Jojoba oil and organic shea butter. If you are new to Natural shampoo you might need some days to get use to but after that the condition of your hair and scalp will improve significantly!
Especially recommended for curly hair.
Ingredients: Coconut oil, almond oil, grape seed oil, beeswax, carrot oil. Essential oils: rosemary, peppermint, Sandalwood and Roman Chamomile.