Natural Deodorant – Lemongrass
Our natural deodorant is made of mild ingredients in order to neutralize sweat odor without blocking sweat from being released. Natural deodorant lemongrass and myrtle, without aluminum and with a great lemony scent is perfectly suitable for delicate skin.
A natural deodorant that is actually good for your skin!
Natural Deodorant – Lemongrass – Lavender Natural Cosmetics
- 100% Natural, 100% Active, concentrated up to 5 times more than standard, similar products.
- Handmade in Lavender All Natural family workshop in Israel, Licensed by the Ministry of Health and under GMP quality standard.
- Without aluminum therefore not interfering with the body’s natural and healthy sweating process – only prevents the smell of sweat.
- Clean products – Delicate for skin without SLS and petroleum products, without preservatives, salts and other chemicals. All scents are from pure essential oils.
- Fresh products – We manufacture our natural deodorants in small quantities and give the products expiry of 18 months from the date of manufacture. We make sure to deliver the products fresh as much as possible, so you can enjoy fresh soap just like you enjoy good food.
- We take care of the environment! All our products come without extra outer packaging (box) and all packaging are made of glass or plastic which easily goes through recycling.
Natural cosmetics that goes well with Natural Deodorant – Lemongrass
The series based on Lemongrass along with other essential oils like Myrtle oil is great for completing skin and body care including:
Natural Lemongrass body oil, Natural Lemongrass Body Butter and After Workout Bath Salt. Lemongrass is a great essential oil that improves concentration, refreshes and renews. Studies have showed that it was also found to be effective in treating cancer cells.
Lavender Natural cosmetics Natural Deodorant – Lemongrass is very convenient and economical to use. For those who prefer to apply it directly to the skin, and for our Vegan customers, we recommend to consider the Stick Deodorant which is preferred by some of our clients, though a bit less economical to use.
Apply a small amount to your armpit and massage till absorbed. This deodorant is 5 times thicker than other deodorants sold on the market- use a small amount!
Coconut Oil, Organic Shea Butter, Sweet Almond Oil, Sodium Bicarbonate, Corn Starch, Beeswax, Vitamin E tocopherol, Lemongrass Oil, Lavender Oil, Myrtus Oil.