Olive Oil Dead Sea Mud soap
This unique Natural Olive Oil Dead Sea Mud soap is based on virgin olive oil with essential oils in order to nurture the skin and improve its health by gentle peeling and nourishing action of the dead sea mud.
The Dead Sea mud has been used for many years to treat many skin problems including psoriasis and acne and contains a variety of vitamins and mineral salts that are excellent for the skin. It contains Palma Rosa oil, Geranium oil, Patchouli oil and Lavender oil which help relieving acne.
The soap is without SLS, fragrance and preservatives to insure its healthy nature. This soap is very gentle and suitable for delicate skin including the face.
Olive Oil Dead Sea Mud soap – Lavender Natural Cosmetics
- 100% Natural, 100% Active, vegan soap
- Handmade in Lavender All Natural family workshop in Israel, Licensed by the Ministry of Health and under GMP quality standard.
- Natural, handmade, cold-pressed olive oil soap made by a method that preserves it’s vitamins.
- Clean products – Delicate for skin without SLS and petroleum products, without preservatives, salts and other chemicals. All scents are from pure essential oils.
- Great product to use in nature / gray water systems or irrigation water – the soap dissolves easily and is beneficial to the environment.
Natural cosmetics that goes well with Olive Oil Dead Sea Mud soap
Want to feel the Dead Sea without leaving home? Take a bath with pure Dead Sea salt from Lavender Natural Cosmetics, brought to you straight from the Dead Sea and enjoy all the virtues and good effects of Dead Sea Salt. After the bath, use the Olive Oil Dead Sea Mud soap and create your own Dead Sea experience, daily!
Want a perfect shower experience? After showering with Olive Oil Dead Sea Mud soap, while skin is still moist, apply body butter with coconut oil and almond oil which nourishes the skin and leaves it soft, pleasant and elastic. Moist skin facilitates the absorption of the cream. Keep in mind that the 100% natural butters we produce here in Lavender Natural Cosmetics are very concentrated therefore economical to use.
Soap your body gently and wash.
Virgin Olive Oil, Coconut Oil, Castor Oil, water, dead sea mud. Essential oils: Lavender EO, Palma Rosa EO, Patchouli EO.