Natural Deodorant – Lavender-Rosemary
Our natural deodorant is made of mild ingredients in order to neutralize sweat odor without damaging the sweating process. Lavender’s Deodorant is perfectly suitable for delicate skin.
A natural deodorant that has benefits for you!
Natural Deodorant – Lavender-Rosemary – Lavender Natural Cosmetics
- 100% Natural, 100% Active, concentrated up to 5 times more than standard, similar products.
- Handmade in Lavender All Natural family workshop in Israel, Licensed by the Ministry of Health and under GMP quality standard.
- Without aluminum therefore not interfering with the body’s natural and healthy sweating process – only prevents the smell of sweat.
- Clean products – Delicate for skin without SLS and petroleum products, without preservatives, salts and other chemicals. All scents are from pure essential oils.
- Fresh products – We manufacture our natural deodorants in small quantities and give the products expiry of 18 months from the date of manufacture. We make sure to deliver the products fresh as much as possible, so you can enjoy fresh soap just like you enjoy good food.
- We take care of the environment! All our products come without extra outer packaging (box) and all packaging are made of glass or plastic which easily goes through recycling.
Natural cosmetics that goes well with Natural Deodorant – Lavender-Rosemary
Our lavender-based body series is great for completing skin and body care including:
Natural Lavender body oil, Lavender natural Body Butter and Dead Sea Lavender bath salt. Lavender essential oil is highly recommended for skin care and body & mind relaxation.
Lavender-Rosmary natural cream deodorant is very convenient and economical to use. For those who prefer to apply it directly to the skin, and for our Vegan customers we recommend to consider the Lavender Rosemary Stick Deodorant which is preferred by some of our clients, though less economical to use.
Apply a small amount to your armpit and massage till absorbed. This deodorant is concentrated 5 times more than the ordinary deodorants found on the market – use a small amount!
Coconut Oil, Organic Shea Butter, Sweet Almond Oil, Sodium Bicarbonate, Corn Starch, Beeswax, Vitamin E tocopherol, Lavender Oil, Rosemary Oil, Tea Tree Oil.