Olive Oil Shaving Soap
This unique shaving soap is based on extra virgin olive oil and essential oils. It softens the facial hair and helps lubricate the face so the blade can glide over the surface of the skin without causing irritations. It cleans and moisturizes your skin. The Shaving Soap is made without SLS, fragrance or preservatives
Upgrade your shaving experience!
Olive Oil Shaving Soap from Lavender Natural Cosmetic
- 100% Natural, 100% Active ingredients, vegan, gentle for skin.
- Handmade in our family workshop in Israel, Licensed by the Ministry of Health and under GMP quality standard.
- Clean products – Delicate for skin SLS and petroleum products free, preservatives and other chemicals free and synthetic scents free, only pure essential oils.
- Fresh products – Lavender natural cosmetics manufactures the creams in small quantities and give the products expiry of 18 months from the date of manufacture. We make sure to bring the products fresh as much as possible so you can enjoy fresh cosmetics like fresh food.
- All the products come without extra outer packaging (box) and all packaging are glass or plastic that goes through recycling easily – doing everything possible to minimize environmental impact.
Natural cosmetics that go well with Olive Oil Shaving Soap
Dry skin? Our natural shaving soap from olive oil will enrich your skin and won’t dry it. For ultra-dry skin, we recommend using Lavender Natural Cosmetics after shave cream, which is a perfect cream for daily use. The cream helps disinfecting skin that is slightly injured during shaving, leaving it smooth and elastic throughout the day. Excellent addition to your shaving experience.
Like using sponge while bathing? Try Lavender Natural Cosmetics Olive oil Soap with Natural Loofah – The Soap with the Sponge in It! Wonderful soap produced from virgin olive oil, coconut oil and castor oil with lavender essential oil will thoroughly cleanse and leave the skin elastic, healthy and essential
Mix a small amount of shaving soap with warm water and massage your facial skin with your hand or a brush, shave and wash with water.
Water, Potassium Olivate, sodium Olivate, Potassium Cocoate, Potassium Castorate, Patchouli Oil, Sandalwood Oil, Lavender Oil, Geranium maculatum Oil, Tea tree oil, Cedarwood oil.