It has been known to mankind for thousands of years and is also used in the food industry. Peppermint oil – a common and useful essential oil that will give you a refreshing, cool breeze of natural health:
Peppermint oil is one of the most common oils in the world and is produced from the strong mint plant (Mentha piperita) – a multi-annual aromatic plant of the lipid family. The oil is vaporized by steam and its main components are menthol, which are indicated for digestion. There is documentation of its use in ancient cultures, including Egypt and ancient Greece, mainly for digestion and disinfection.
The oil is not adiced for use in pregnancy and breastfeeding.
Mint oil Uses:
• Disinfectant – purifies and disinfects the respiratory system and removes respiratory pathogens.
Mint oil for digestion problems – a wonderful oil for the treatment of digestive problems, bloating, flatulence, irritable bowel syndrome.
• For relief of nausea and vomiting – for use in pregnancy, after chemotherapy – mint oil relieves the feeling of nausea. You can apply 1-2 drops behind your ear for relief.
• Relief of muscle and joint pain – massage with base oil and mint oil. You can also put mint oil into the bath to relieve pain.
• – Mint oil stimulates the nervous system and blood flow and helps stimulate sensation. It is excellent to use in situations of fatigue and exhaustion.
• relieves headaches – to relieve headaches you can apply a few drops on the temples.
• Natural insect repellent – excellent for removing flies, pests (mosquitoes)
Peppermint oil – how to use
You can use mint oil in a burner – drip 4-6 drops in the burner full of water and enjoy not only wonderful aroma but also disinfectant and natural pest repellent. For external use on the body please mix in a base oil (like sweet almond oil) and massage.
Lavender Products with Peppermint Oil:
Blitush – Our cream to help keep mosquitoes, lice, flies and other unwanted guests away.
• Salt after exercise – excellent bath salt to relieve muscle and joint pain. Good for use after exercise, after a hard day of walking and physical activity.
• Foot Care Cream – a cream that ensures that your foot is balanced, sanitized, soft and pleasant to the touch.
• Mint essential oil – pure essential oil in a 10 cc bottle.
Everything written on the site is written by the writers and their best experience and is not a substitute for a medical opinion.