Myrtle Oil is steamed from the fresh leaves only. It has a gentle fragrance and it is refreshing and soothing. in the following article you wil find inforamtion about Myrtle essential oil health benefits for treating your skin and soul.
We can find Myrtus Communis in many places in Israel, especially in the Golan region. It is green, with beautiful flowers and purple fruit. It is one of the four species in Judaism, and in many cultures, people have used it in cooking and liqueur making. The tree of Hadas is already mentioned in ancient Greece in the context of Aphrodite, the goddess of beauty and love. It is customary to use a bunch of myrtle leaves for purification by incense. The essential oil of myrtle is a very gentle oil and is suitable for both pregnant women and babies.
Health Benefits of Myrtle Essential oil
- It relaxes and maintains the stability and balance of the nervous system. Relieves anxiety and chronic stress.
- We know that it neutralizes bad odors – Myrtle oil has the ability to neutralize odors. You can find it as one of the ingredients in perfumes and deodorants. “Lavender Cosmetics” uses Myrtle oil as one of the natural ingredients for our deodorants such as Natural Deodorant Stick Patchouli-Rosewood
- Acne – Myrtle is excellent for the treatment of acne.
- Mucus Cleaner – Myrtle oil is a can help in situations of congestion and mucus accumulation, it is best to use it regularly in a burner or as a massage oil.
- Anti-septic – good for use on wounds/cuts. Myrtle oil disinfects and protects open wounds not to be contaminated.
- Antispasmodic and intestinal problems – good for intestinal disorders, abdominal pain, parasites, and intestinal worms.
- Gum problems – constricts and strengthens the gums.
Lavender Products Containing Myrtle Oil
- Lemon Grass Deodorant – 100% natural deodorant that neutralizes the smell of sweat. Our deodorant does not contain aluminum, alcohols, preservatives, and fragrance additives.
- Therapeutic bar soap – therapeutic soap is rich in green clay and olive oil. The Myrtle essential oil soap benefits are it is excellent for irritated skin, acne sufferers, and other skin fungi.
- Winter Guard – the perfect winter protection. We suggest that you have it to protect you and your family from winter illnesses.
- Myrtle essential oil – pure essential oil for use diluted in carrier oils or in oil burners.
An Important Note:
The above information is based on the auther best knowledge and not a substitute for a medical opinion.