Red hair henna – an organic Ayurvedic blend for red hair colorRed henna for hair, an Ayurvedic mixture in a powder, based on organic henna for red hair color, Organic henna in body-art grade with a mixture of Ayurvedic herbal powders for coloring the hair naturally while improving the appearance of the hair, strengthening the roots and the condition of the hair. Henna has been used for hair coloring for centuries in India and all over the world. Organic henna powder with additional herbal powders as an excellent product for hair care and at a completely different level than what is found on the market, more powerful and much finer grinding that allows better coloring and also easy hair washing.
Natural hair henna for red hair color from Lavender Natural cosmetics – notes for use
- The henna mixture for dyeing the hair requires self-preparation at home (similar to any henna dye) and mixing to dye the hair.
- If you are looking for uniform hair color- The natural henna mixture will not suit you because the color obtained depends on the base shade of the hair, the whiter the hair it will get a lighter color relative to darker areas. After several consecutive uses every 3-4 weeks the color becomes more uniform all over the hair.
- The color used in a mixture of Ayurvedic powders with henna for hair is in a lovely reddish hue, but an exact red hue can not be guaranteed as it depends on the base hair color. In addition, it should be taken into account that the colors do not include oxidizing substances and other chemicals and therefore dark hair can not be lightened. That is, on brown/black hair the hair will not get red color but only a few more red sparks.
- coloring white hair – the henna usually dye quite well white hair, but expect for the first time about 70% color, and getting better on each coloring. Old white hair will sometimes be more stubborn to dye.
Lavender hair from Lavender Natural cosmetics – benefits
- Natural hair dye, Ayurvedic blend with organic henna in powder for red dye is – organic, herbal, vegan and natural powder blends made by hand at Lavender Natural Cosmetics.
- Natural hair dye without toxic substances – without synthetic dyes, without preservatives, without petroleum products, without oxidizing substances that burn the hair. Just natural!
- Natural and fresh hair color, we produce the henna for hair from finely ground, organic and pure plants from India in small portions in order for you to enjoy fresh and excellent natural cosmetics for use. We believe that natural cosmetics are like good food should be fresh and natural.
Complementary products for red henna for hairIn order to complete the coloring process, we recommend a hair cream based on high-quality coconut oil to nourish the hair and restore shine to the hair after coloring. Those who prefer a lighter product with faster absorption can enjoy a natural hair serum based on apricot seed oil and much more.
Other shades for natural hair color from Lavender Natural cosmetics based on organic henna and organic indigo with an Ayurvedic herbal blend that can be purchased include light brown henna powder, brown henna powder, black henna powder. All vegan, natural, and organic.
The paste should then be applied with gloves on clean hair, from the root of the hair to the ends of the hair.
At the end of the coloring, the hair should be covered with plastic film or a silicone cap for about 2 hours.
After about two hours the hair should be washed thoroughly, it is recommended to wash the hair with a natural shampoo and after the cleaning, it is recommended to nourish the hair with a natural hair serum or with a natural hair cream in order to restore the hair to a healthy and natural shine.