Black henna for hair – an organic Ayurvedic blend for black hair colorblack henna for hair, an Ayurvedic mixture in a powder, based on organic henna and Organic Indigo for coloring your hair in black – dark brown color. Our organic henna is body-art grade with a mixture of Ayurvedic herbal powders for coloring the hair naturally while improving the appearance of the hair, strengthening the roots and the health of the hair. Henna and Indigo has been used for hair coloring for centuries in India and all over the world. Organic henna powder with additional herbal powders as an excellent product for hair care and at a completely different level than what is found on the market, more powerful and much finer grinding that allows better coloring and also easy hair washing.
Natural hair henna for black hair color from Lavender Natural cosmetics – notes for use
- The henna and indigo mixture for dyeing the hair requires self-preparation at home (similar to any henna dye) and mixing to dye the hair.
- If you are looking for uniform hair color – The natural henna and indigo mixture will not suit you because the color obtained depends on the base shade of the hair, the whiter the base hair it will get a lighter color relative to darker areas. After several consecutive uses every 3-4 weeks the color becomes more uniform all over the hair.
- The color your hair will get will be back to dark brown but the exact color cannot be guaranteed as it depends on your base hair color. So on white hair in the first coloring, you will get brown and on your hair which is not white, you will get the black color. On the consecutive application, the color will become black more and more.
- Our hair coloring mixture does not include oxidizing substances and other chemicals and therefore dark hair cannot get lighter shades.
- Coloring white hair – the black hair color usually dye quite well white hair, but expect to get for the first time about 70% color, and getting better on each coloring. Old white hair will sometimes be more stubborn to dye.
Black henna from Lavender Natural cosmetics – benefits
- Natural hair dye, Ayurvedic blend with organic henna and indigo in powder for black dye is – organic, herbal, vegan and natural powder blends made by hand at Lavender Natural Cosmetics.
- Natural hair dye without toxic substances – without synthetic dyes(PPD), without preservatives, without petroleum products, without oxidizing substances that burn the hair. Just natural!
- Natural and fresh hair color – we produce the henna for hair from finely ground, organic and pure plants from India in small portions in order for you to enjoy fresh and excellent natural cosmetics for use. We believe that natural cosmetics are like good food should be fresh and natural.
Complementary products for black henna for hairIn order to complete the coloring process, we recommend a hair cream based on high-quality coconut oil to nourish the hair and restore shine to the hair after coloring. Those who prefer a lighter product with faster absorption can enjoy a natural hair serum based on apricot seed oil and much more.
If you are looking for another color you can find Red Henna, brown Henna and light brown henna. All are organic, natural and will improve your hair health.
The paste should then be applied with gloves on clean hair, from the root of the hair to the ends of the hair.
At the end of the coloring, the hair should be covered with plastic film or a silicone cap for about 2 hours.
After about two hours the hair should be washed thoroughly, it is recommended to wash the hair with a natural shampoo and after the cleaning, it is recommended to nourish the hair with a natural hair serum or with a natural hair cream in order to restore the hair to a healthy and natural shine.
Indigofera tinctoria leaf, lawsonia inermis, emblica officinalis fruit extract, eclipta prostrata leaf extract, azadirachta indica seed oil, cyamopsis tetragonoloba, acacia concinna fruit extract, bacopa monniera leaf extract.