Neroli Essential Oil – Citrus AurantiumThis sparkling Bitter-Orange oil with a wonderful scent was used in the 17th century by the Duchess Anne-Marie Orsini, the princess of Nerola in Italy, who used this oil as a perfume and hence its name. In addition to its fresh and slightly spicy aroma, Neroli essential oil is good for anti aging treatments, revitalizes the skin and treats dryness and wrinkles. It is relaxing and adding to a romantic mood.
Do not expose to sun for 8 hours after using it.
Neroli Oil from Lavender Natural Cosmetics
- Lavender Natural Cosmetics Neroli Essential Oil is top quality oil.
- Pure oil diluted with Israeli cold pressed Jojoba oil.
- 100% Natural oil, free of chemicals and synthetic scents.
Recommended ways to use pure Neroli Oil from Lavender Natural Cosmetics
- Love the smell of Lavender Natural Cosmetics Neroli Oil? Drip 2 drops on the felt-sponge of our aromatherapy pendant and people won’t stop asking you what perfume you use!
- Want to improve your mood? Using 5 to 6 drops of Neroli oil in an essential oil burner will ensure the whole house will be fresh and happier.
Recommended natural cosmetics containing natural Neroli OilCitrus Flower Soap – with an intoxicating scent of Neroli oil, Lavender oil and Geranium oil that turns our natural olive oil soap into a celebration of smells. The soap is great for refreshing and is often recommended for improving mood during postpartum period.
You can choose between the liquid version and the soap bar of our Citrus flower soap, both delicate and excellent for the body.
For massage: mix 2 drops for tablespoon of carrier oil.
For pedant: use 2 drop on the sponge.
*Not for use on directly on skin .