Pure Clove Essential oilClove essential oil is powerful and intense. It disinfects, contracts, heats and soothes sore muscles. The oil is suitable for disinfection of wounds, excellent for treating and calming toothaches, gum infections and breathing problems.
* Do not use during pregnancy.
* Do not use with babies or toddlers.
Clove oil from Lavender Natural Cosmetics
- High standard, quality oil.
- Undiluted, pure oil.
- 100% Natural oil free of chemicals and synthetic scents.
Recommended ways of using pure Clove oil by Lavender Natural Cosmetics
- Toothache? Eugenol, a chemical found in cloves, has been used in dentistry since the 19th century. Cloves and clove oil have long been used as a home remedy for a toothache: Add 1 to 2 drops of Lavender Natural Cosmetics Clove essential oil to half cup of water and gargle.
- Sprained muscles? Try to dilute 2 drops of Clove oil with 2 tablespoons Almond oil and massage the muscles in circular movements.
Recommended natural cosmetics containing Clove oilBlitush – Lavender Natural Cosmetics produces this unique mosquito repellent cream since 2008. The cream contains a blend of essential oils known as excellent mosquito repellents for both children and adults. It contains a small amount of Clove oil, which was found in studies as an excellent mosquito repellent.
Arnica Massage Oil – Oil for massaging joints and muscles. This effective oil contains homeopathic extraction of Arnica along with excellent blend of oils which are excellent for treating bruised muscle, for relieving muscle aches and pains in general.
For use on skin, dilute the Clove essential oil with carrier oil or cream.
In the case of gum / toothache, you can dilute a drop of clove oil in half glass of water and gargle.
* Not allowed during pregnancy.
* Do not use babies or toddlers
Pure Clove Bud Oil