LemonGrass Essential Oil – Cymbopogon flexuosus
Lemongrass Essential oil is derived from Lemon grass leaves. It’s yellowish in color and has a scent that reminds lemon. Lemongrass oil is widely used in cosmetics for skin care and oily hair due to its pleasant smell and its antiseptic, antibacterial, antifungal and anti-inflammatory properties. You can also use it as bath oil.
Since it strengthens muscle and blood vessels, massage therapists ofen use the lemongrass oil and utilize its properties as a soothing analgesic (mainly nerve pain).
Another great way of using this refreshing oil is by using it with an essential oil burner, not only because of it’s pleasant smell, but also as it’s ability to disinfect and keep away insects and mosquitoes.
LemonGrass Oil from Lavender Natural Cosmetics
- Lavender Natural Cosmetics LemonGrass oil is top quality oil
- Undiluted, pure oil
- 100% Natural oil free of chemicals and synthetic scents.
Recommended ways to use pure LemonGrass Oil from Lavender Natural Cosmetics
- Lemongrass essential oil is excellent for home refreshment and as a mosquito repellent – use 1 to 2 drops on one of our beautiful pedants or drip about 4 to 5 drops in an essential oil burner and enjoy a fresh environment and mosquitoes-free room!
- Releasing contracted muscles – Fill a bath with water, add to it about 5 drops of lemongrass oil and enjoy a soothing and relaxing bath. In addition it’s advisable to also add 3 to 4 tablespoons of our After Workout Bath Salts.
- Don’t want to use synthetic laundry detergents? Lemongrass oil from Lavender Natural Cosmetics is excellent for refreshing laundry. Add about 10 drops for the last rinse to give your clothes a fresh, joyful scent!
Recommended natural cosmetics containing LemonGrass Oil
Blitush – all natural and effective Mosquito Repellent cream, without Deet or any other harmful chemicals.