Pure Myrtle Essential Oil
Myrtle Essential oil is soothing and good disinfectant, therefore very suitable for improving skin condition in cases of acne and oily skin.
Also suitable for the treatment of various winter diseases like flu, sinus infections, bronchitis and colds. It reduces mucus, is antiseptic and helps eliminating excess fluid in cases of lung congestion. In addition, Myrtle oil is suitable for massage of painful muscles, for keeping insects away, removing intestinal parasites and for treating hemorrhoids.
Myrtle Oil from Lavender Natural Cosmetics
- Lavender Natural Cosmetics Myrtle oil is top quality oil.
- Undiluted, pure oil
- 100% Natural oil free of chemicals and synthetic scents.
Recommended ways to use natural Myrtle Oil from Lavender Natural Cosmetics
- Coughing? Got the Flu? Looking for ways to ease your breath? 5 drops of myrtle oil in an aromatherapy diffuser will make the room more pleasant and ease your breath.
- Indulge yourself in a relaxing Bath – Add 4 to 5 drops of Geranium oil to warm water and enjoy a particularly relaxing bath. Add to it our Lavender Bath Salts and upgrade the experience!
- Soothing bath – Myrtle oil is excellent for disinfecting and relieving muscle pain and sometimes even hemorrhoids. 5 drops in the bath plus 3-4 tablespoons of cooking salt or Lavender Bath Salts will enhance the experience.
Recommended natural cosmetics containing Myrtle Essential Oil
Winter Guard – A blend of excellent pure essential oils with antibacterial and anti-viral capabilities that are excellent for boosting the immune system. For use with essential oil burner or an aromatherapy pendant.
Natural vegan Lemongrass Deodorant or economical Lemongrass Deodorant cream with excellent essential oils such as Myrtle and a superior vegetable oils blend that includes organic Shea butter, Almond oil and Grape seed oil that prevents the smell of sweat for long hours.