Pure Bergamot Essential OilBergamot Essential Oil is joyful, refreshing, relieves anxiety and anti-inflammatory, relieves psoriasis and infections and regulates appetite. It’s recommended for the treatment of winter diseases such as dehydration, fever reduction, release of sputum and more due to its properties. This essential Oil is also beneficial for breathing problems such as bronchitis. Here in Lavender Natural Cosmetics we use Bergamot oil in products such as Anti-Aging Night Cream and Anti-Aging Day Cream because of its therapeutic ability in clarification of pigmentation. Country of origin of our Bergamot oil – Italy
Bergamot Oil from Lavender Natural Cosmetics
- Quality oil at the highest level.
- Undiluted, pure oil.
- 100% Natural oil free of chemicals and synthetic scents.
Recommended ways to use Natural Bergamot Oil by Lavender Natural Cosmetics
- We recommend using 3-4 drops in an Aromatherapy diffuser to create a good and happy atmosphere at home.
- Bergamot oil can be used to prepare pleasing and skin-lightening massage oil. Mix 4 drops of essential oil with 2 tablespoons of Grape seed oil. Keep in mind not to expose to sun light for at least 8 hours after using the Bergamot oil.
- Pure Bergamot oil is Excellent for treating urinary tract infections – Add 10 drops of essential oil into the bath. In addition, we recommend adding 3-4 tablespoons of Natural Lavender Dead Sea bath salt.
Recommended natural cosmetics containing Bergamot OilCitrus Joy – a pleasant blend of citrus essential oils with a touch of vanilla for a cheerful day – can be used in a car scent diffuser, on one of our special pendants, with an essential oil diffuser and more.
Breathe – Blend of pure, concentrated oils which are great for cough relief and opening of respiratory tract. The blend contains essential oils such as Ravintsara and Lemon-Eucalyptus.
Anti-aging Night Serum and Anti-aging Night Cream with the Red Algea (Astaxanthin) – This excellent skin care supplement and the Bergamot essential oil helps with the skin’s natural lightening process.
Because of its use in combination with Lemon essential oil – this Anti-aging series is intended for night use only. The Red algea has been proven in many studies to reduce skin melanin production by up to 40%, reducing pigmentation over time along with many other skin problems.
For massage mix 2 drop with tablespoon of carrier oil.
With pedant: Drip 2-3 drops on the felt-sponge.
Not suitble for use directly on skin.
Bergamot (Citrus Aurantium Bergamia) Oil