InFocus Aromatherapy Blend
Combining unique oils with an accurate dose whose sole purpose is to help those who have difficulty concentrating. The InFocus Oil Blend helps to focus and work, reduces tension and anxiety, and allows you to adjust to action.
Use it with an oil burner or aromatherapy pendant.
InFocus Aromatherapy Blend from Lavender Natural Cosmetics
- A blend of excellent pure essential oils by Lavender Natural Cosmetics
- Undiluted, pure oil
- 100% Natural oil free of chemicals and synthetic scents.
Recommended ways to use InFocus essential oil Blend from Lavender Natural Cosmetics
- Essential oil Car Diffuser – A special scent distributor which will also decorate your car!
Drip on its sponge 2-3 drops of InFocus Oil Blend, attach to the car’s air conditioning port and stay focused on the road while enjoying a deep scent for few days!
Refresh with the same blend or try one of Lavender Natural Cosmetics other blends!
- Your personal perfume on a pendant? Our aromatherapy pendants allow you to wear your perfume and change scents easily according to your mood!
Drip 2-3 drops of one of our Oil Blends or your own perfume to the felt sponge inside the pendant and keep your concentration levels high throughout the day!
- Aromatherapy diffuser – Want to maintain concentration while studying? Drip 3-4 drops in an oil burner, and enjoy a few effective hours of learning.
Recommended natural cosmetics that combines well with InFocus Oil Blend
Did you like Lavender Natural Cosmetics InFocus oil blend? Try out more of our blends that were formulated specially for you –
The refreshing Citrus Joy blend, the uplifting Patchouli-Vanilla blend or the aromatic Winter Guard and the Breathe blends that will help you get through winter safely!
You can also carry it with an aromatherapy chain – drizzle a few drops and the aromatherapy aroma will be with you all day long.
In an oil burner/diffuser: put 3-5 drops in water.
On Pendant: Use 2-3 drop on the sponge.
Not for use on skin directly.
Pure Essential Oils: Chamomile Roman, Lemon Grass, Frankincense, Bitter Orange, Marjoram Oil, Sweet thyme, Cedarwood Oil