Natural Herbs Face ExfoliatorThe perfect exfoliator that provides your skin with deep cleansing and nourishment. The combination of Apricot kernel, Jojoba seeds, Lavender and Calendula flowers helps to remove the layer of dead skin cells and keeps your skin smooth and fresh. Use once a week.
One of the key steps to having radiant and newer looking skin!
Natural Herbs Face Exfoliator from Lavender Natural Cosmetics
- 100% Natural, 100% Active, Vegan product.
- 100% Thin ground plants-powder without plastic granules, as is the case in many other similar products on the market.
- Handmade in Lavender All Natural family workshop in Israel, Licensed by the Ministry of Health and under GMP quality standard.
- Clean products – Delicate for skin without SLS and petroleum products, without preservatives and other chemicals and without synthetic scents, only pure essential oils.
- Fresh products – We manufacture our natural products in small quantities and give it expiry of 18 months from the date of manufacture. We make sure to deliver the products fresh as much as possible, so you can enjoy fresh cosmetics just like you enjoy good food.
- We take care of the environment! All our products come without extra outer packaging (box) and all packaging are made of glass or plastic which easily goes through recycling.
Natural cosmetics that goes well with Natural Herbs Face ExfoliatorLavender Natural Cosmetics has a variety of natural facial cleanser products to complete the cleansing process according to your skin needs;
Mix with Lavender’s Olive Oil Face Soap. For deeper cleanse try our excellent Regenerating Clay Mask and the Rose & Aloe Vera Natural Facial Toner.
In case of acne-proned or Inflamed skin avoid using the Face Exfoliator, and use insted our Green Clay Purifying Mask.
The Nourishing Face Serum is boosted with vitamins, is excellent for normal and mixed skin nutrition, and provides your skin with deep moisture. For dry skin, continue to nourish the skin with natural face cream such as our Facial Olive oil Cream – with Grape seed oil, Shea butter and Coconut oil, or our Restorative Cream – based on a very rich Shea butter, excellent for nourishing dry skin.
Use with lukewarm water or mix with small amount of Olive Oil Facial Soap, once or twice a week.
Apricot Kernal seed powder, Jojoba Seed Powder, Lavender Flower