Lemon Eucalyptus Essential Oil – Eucalyptus Citriodora
Lemon Eucalyptus essential oil is derived by steam distillation.
It’s a traditional remedy for respiratory problems and has many healing properties in terms of skin irritation and pain relief. The oil is also suitable for infants and children. In addition, Lemon Eucalyptus oil repels insects, is antiseptic and both antibacterial and antiviral, relieves respiratory problems and promotes relaxation and drowsiness and is ideal for treatment of winter diseases. The oil is very concentrated and one drop of it is sufficient.
Keep Lemon Eucalyptus on hand when in need of a revitalizing boost!
Lemon Eucalyptus Oil from Lavender Natural Cosmetics
- Lavender Natural Cosmetics Lemon Eucaliptus oil is top quality oil derived in Australia.
- Undiluted, pure oil
- 100% Natural oil free of chemicals and synthetic scents.
Recommended ways to use pure Lemon Eucalyptus oil from Lavender Natural Cosmetics
- Clogged nose? 1 drop of Lemon Eucalyptus oil on one of our aromatherapy pendants will help restore your sense of smell!
- Indulge yourself in a relaxing Bath – Add 4 to 5 drops of Geranium oil to warm water and enjoy a particularly relaxing bath. Add to it our Lavender Bath Salts and upgrade the experience!
- Washing your laundry with eco-nuts? Add 4 to 5 drops of Lemon Eucalyptus oil to the last rinse and the laundry will smell great!
- Cough? Lemon Eucalyptus oil has been used for ages to treat and relieve coughs and respiratory problems. Use a tablespoon of olive oil with 2 drops of lemon eucalyptus oil and 2 drops of peppermint oil for chest and back massage.
- Prepare a your own Mosquito Repellent blend: Add 2 drops of Lemon Eucaliptus oil and 5 drops of Lemongrass essential oil to an aromatherapy diffuser.
Recommended natural cosmetics containing Lemon Eucalyptus Oil
Lavender Hand Cream – nourishes and treats dry hands.
Hair Serum – for healthy and smooth hair with quick absorption